11+1 QUICK REASONS TO STUDY AT FRDIS
- A dynamic, modern & forward-looking institution,
- a wide range of international stays on offer,
- acclaimed guest lecturers from around the world,
- all study programmes taught in both Czech and English,
- strong emphasis on practical applications and language skills,
- quality education that gives graduates excellent opportunities to meet job market demands within and beyond the Czech Republic,
- a friendly and student-oriented approach to education,
- opportunities to take an active part in the way the Faculty is run,
- modern and superbly equipped classrooms,
- the Faculty is part of a university whose history goes back more than 90 years,
- residence halls for commuter students that are part of the Faculty building,
- …and, of course, the irresistibly eye-catching looks of the Faculty!
As an academically dynamic and technologically state-of-the-art institution, the Faculty of Regional Development and International Studies (FRDIS), Mendel University in Brno, is increasingly popular with students and regarded to be a highly reliable source of current information.
Testimony to its unique position among other faculties in the Czech Republic, it was rated by the Czech Student Union as the second best economics-oriented faculty and the third best of all faculties in 2012 regardless of their type.
Our graduates are highly demanded and competitive across the job market, their unemployment rate being only 1.4%. This is not just down to the international nature of the Faculty, but also because our students acquire a wide range of practical skills that are essential and advantageous in their further employment, professional growth, and career development.
FRDIS is particularly suitable for students who are interested in studying economics or social and environmental issues related to international or regional development, whether at the national or international levels. Crucially, our students have the option of studying in English, which significantly increases their chances of success in the future.
Open to international students, our Faculty is ECTS-compliant and recognised as an institution providing quality education, the Mendel University in Brno being among the most highly rated universities in the European Union in general. It goes without saying that our students can complete any part of their studies abroad if they decide to broaden their horizons in this way. Needless to say, the results such students achieve abroad are fully transferred and accepted by our faculty upon their return.
This video has english subtitles. Please, select them by clicking on settings icon inside of the youtube player.