Understanding the Central Europe in 21st Century: The Region’s Economic, Political, and Cultural Environment
Course dates: 9 July – 30 July 2017
Price: 1 600 EUR (discounts may apply for partner institutions)
Where: Brno, Prague, Vienna, Budapest and Bratislava
Deadline for application: 30 April 2017
Successful completion of the course earns 8 ECTS
The course is in English and we recommend language skills to be at least on B1 level based on CEF.
The participants of this course will:
- Understand and be able to analyse development in contemporary Central Europe, including Czech Republic, Poland, Hungary and Slovakia, and their relations with both Western and Eastern Europe
- Grasp the theory of relevant academic fields, in particular political science, economy, international relations, sociology and environmental studies
- Take part in unique cultural program and visit four countries: Czech Republic, Hungary, Austria and Slovakia
- Accommodation during the whole program (both in the Czech Republic and on the trips organized as part of the program)
- Food plan for the time in Brno (including breakfast, lunch, and dinner in the university canteen)
- Transportation (for the trips and in Brno)
- Rich extra-curricular and cultural program
- 24/7 assistance and support during the program
The price does NOT include the transportation from your country to the Czech Republic, food plan on the weekend trip, personal expenses, or any other items not listed above.
- Please, fill in the application form below.
- We will contact you back with the decision about acceptance and send you the information about the payment.
- After your payment we will send you the documents about your acceptance, together with the documents needed for visa purposes.
Contact: Dr. Richard Q. Turcsányi (email@example.com), Runya Qiaoan (微信: qary_anan)